Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#7 Technology
One of my favourite aspects of technology is the digital camera. It really is "point and click". I am very much an amateur photographer, but it is so easy to take photos and store them on the computer and also burn a cd (or dvd),and print whichever you choose, either at home or on the shopping centre booths.
Posted by windowtotheworld at 3:41 AM 0 comments

Through The Glass
Through The Glass Originally uploaded by cwgoodroe Flicker is a terrific tool to access beautiful photos from around the world. I love the light in this photo. I recently returned from an overseas trip and this reminds of the vistas available out there for us to see.
Posted by windowtotheworld at 3:23 AM 0 comments
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom

1 comment:

Emma. said...

SUE! Is that you? If so, email me at e.bruty@gmail.com - Marg Jones tried to email you and it got rejected, so I decided to investigate and see if I could find you via Learning 2.0 ('cause I knew you'd be doing it, too!), and this sounds like you - just got back from an overseas trip, and Patchwork - I think your email she had said "guilt62" and I think it should be "quilt62"! I can't find my list of addresses anywhere, so Marg sent me hers, and I'm trying to work out the addresses that weren't right. If you have Pam Lyons' and Val Saint's addies, that would be awesome! I'm a little behind on sending my Christmas messages out...but I'll elaborate on why when I get there! Hope to hear from you soon! :-D


Emma.